Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 12, 2011

Getting your heart broken sucks.  Just saying.  You actually risk everything by putting your heart into a relationship with someone, because you actually care enough.  And then, one day, they rip the rug out from under you.  I don't think I have ever considered myself having a heart attack, but I guess heartbreak feels the same way.  I had never felt that way about anyone in my life, and I was scared and excited to care so much about a guy.  And to me, it seemed that he felt the same way, because he told me he did.  I don't understand how one day, everything can change, and they speak the four scariest words on the planet, "Let's just be friends."  My stomach dropped when he said it.  But for some reason, I saw it coming.  Why do us girls let ourselves do that?  And then guys wonder why some girls are scared of commitment....

No comments:

Post a Comment