Monday, December 13, 2010

December 12, 2010

So.  Today, whilst I was cleaning my apartment, I had a lot to think about.  I thought about a lot of things.  One of which was about my future.  As cliche as that sounds, I'm at the age now where I am looking for that person that I want to spend time and all eternity with.  And for some FREAKISHLY odd reason, that has been weighing heavily on my mind.  I even dug out my old list of the things I want in my future husband!! Would you like me to post that list for you?!?! Ha.  Not happening.
    Some other things weighing heavily on my mind:
    Everything happens for a reason, right?? Well, some stuff that has been happening isn't very pleasant.  Like, barely being able to pay rent because you build bears for a living, having roommate drama, having boy troubles, (or troubles about a boy...) etc.  Well, I always wonder how this all plays into our future.  And I could use the stupid cliche about "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger...blah blah blah" but honestly, it's true.  I think everyone goes through different struggles, and we all deal with certain trials differently.  People always tell me I had a rough childhood compared to most, which I agree.  But there are some things that my friends have gone through that I could never deal with.  Like witnessing my parents get divorced.  Or having a sibling/close friend die.  I always see how blessed I am despite my past, and I feel grateful.
      Anyhoo, I hung out today with some of my awesome friends, Shelbie, M'Kaaylie, and Heather.  We made some funny videos and I will post them on here when I am done editing them.  Let me know what you think!! OH AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LITTLE SISTER, MADELINE EVA ABRAM!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment