Thursday, December 16, 2010

December 16, 2010

      So, because of my lack of a computer (and having to bum one off of all my friends), it's been hard to update my blog, which I'm truly sorry to my avid followers.  All three of them....Haha.  Anyway, the past three days have been so good to me, for some odd reason.  Work hasn't been too stressful, I have been able to pay my rent, and my boy life has been looking up...:P
     I have begun to notice that when I wake up in a bad mood, I have a bad day.  So, I decided that every morning, I am commiting myself to waking up, and telling myself that it is going to be a good day.  Because, so far, it has been working. 
  So, another thing that I have noticed:  When I find a guy who is actually worth my time and I want to date him, all these random guys become interested in me.  When I want a guy to like me or I want to go on a date with all these guys, they are never interested.  A wise woman (also known as Kaitlyn Dahl) once told me, "A girl spent all day trying to catch all these ladybugs but she couldn't catch any.  So, she lay down and fell asleep and when she woke up, she was covered in ladybugs.  It's the same with life."  I find that so true!  I honestly feel all these crazy things for this boy and it confuses me because I have never felt this way before!!  So, if I leave you with any advice today, it's to stop looking for that person because when you "let the chips fall where they may" because good things happen when you stop looking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment