Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June 29, 2011

So. When people say you marry your best friend, they were so right. I'm not saying I'm going to marry him, but for now, he is definitely the one. We've been best friends since 9th grade, and I realized that he actually loves me, flaws and all.
He treats me like a princess, and actually realizes the value in me. He respects me, will do anything for me, and treats me better than I deserve to be treated. He has a heart of gold.
 
And you know whats interesting?
 
He's not LDS. Every LDS guys I have dated doesn't see me for ME. He does. I'm not going to change him. I honestly want to be with someone I love, not just someone who I kinda like because they are LDS. All the men I have dated who are LDS are just, eh. He is amazing. I would rather spend the rest of my life with someone I'm crazy about than spend eternity with someone who is, eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment