Saturday, June 4, 2011

June 4, 2011

Oh, goodness! I haven't written a post in almost 4 months! Well, I guess it's time to catch up!

The past 4 months have been crazy! The bad crazy, for the most part, but there has been some good crazy, too!  I guess, we will start with the bad news, so we can end on a good note.

So, following my last post, the situation with the last boy has fizzled out since. (Mainly because I moved far away, but we will get to that laters.)  I still have feelings for him, but I don't think I will get over him until I find someone better.  Since him, I have had a few boys that I've been into, but none of them are really what I'm looking for, or they just wanted a NCMO. That means "non-committal make-out" to all you non-Utards. (hehe, I didn't even know what that meant until a couple of weeks ago.)  Anyway, I need to just not worry about boys too much, right?!...Right....

Next:
Drama. Ew. There is nothing I hate more than drama. So, of course, following Murphy's law of chaos, I got placed with THE most dramatic roommate nine months ago.  For the first 4 or 5 months, we were actually pretty close, but after that, her true colors started showing, and she wasn't as pretty as her modeling portfolio made her out to be. She talked crap, threatened me and my friends, backbit, and stole stuff.  I think it's appropriate to say, she went crazy. Or, maybe, she couldn't control the crazy. Anyhoo, I did what was best for me, and I got out of there. I moved into my good friend's apartment. And for a while, it was going pretty good.  Then, all of a sudden, it seemed like residual drama from my previous apartment leaked into my new one. Because one of my roommates decided to ignore me, delete me off of Facebook, and avoid eye contact with me. And to this day, I still don't know "what I did."

So, on to the good news! I recorded an EP session with a good friend a few weeks ago, and it turned out so awesome! I feel famous! Thanks Tamra :D

 Here is my Facebook page for my music.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mariah-Griggs/131034496972481?sk=app_2405167945

Also, I moved to St. George two weeks ago, so I could be with my best friend, Celestial. It's about three or four hours south of Orem. It's so sunny and warm, and I love it! I've been so much happier since I have been here. I already have a job, and am moving into my new apartment soon!

So, yesterday, my best friend, Celestial and I, went to Vegas yesterday! I've never been, so C decided that she would take me to just see it for a few hours. Thankfully, it's only an hour and a half away, so it's not that bad of a drive. We had fun, even though we ( including her BF) were all kinda cranky...

Oh, and one more thing. I'M GOING TO BE 19 IN LESS THAN 5 HOURS!! YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment