Buh-Bye, Facebook. I'm deleting my Facebook in three days. I'm tired of the drama that has ensued because of a stupid lip ring. People don't know how to keep their noses out of people's business. So, if you still like me, and I still like you, make sure you continue to follow me on here, because this is where I will be updating my music, and photography. I will have separate links for both that I will be posting on here. Also, good news! I'm moving back home, to Colorado Springs, CO. I am not cut out to live in Utah. I have been here for a year, and it was a good learning experience. But, it's time for me to go home, and live life the way I want to. So, I hope to hear from all of you!
Love,
Mariah <3
My music blog: www.miagriggsmusic.blogspot.com
My music email: loveisstronger@ymail.com
My photography blog: www.goldspanelements.blogspot.com
My photography email: goldspanelements@rocketmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment